MTS Launches New Website
Countdown to March 1! MTS is pleased to launch a new streamlined website and member portal experience designed with our member’s needs in-mind. The site is mobile optimized and has been designed to best serve you. It is cleaner, sleeker, and simpler to use.
You will be able to:
- Update your profile with ease.
- Find and contact other member sections and committees through our online forum and your personal inbox.
- Engage with your Section or Committee online. Upload photos. Post messages to colleagues. It is all at your fingertips.
- Interact with other Members online through the brand-new Circles and Community social network features.
- Submit applications, forms, and reports to engage more with other members and MTS.
- Participate in NEW interactive mentoring programs hosted online and at conferences.
- Post Jobs in our new FREE career center.
- Access online resources and Journal issues.
- On March 1st, you will receive an email from our member portal with your new username. At first login, you will be asked to reset your password.
- When applicable, your membership renewal will be automated by the new member portal. If you have questions about your renewal, please contact our office.
- Please check your profile – update your contact information, your Section/Committee membership, etc., and contact our office for assistance. Mistakes happen, pobody’s nerfect – but we’re happy to help you get your profile corrected/updated.
- Note – the new website is still under development, so please feel free to send us feedback on the new site. We’re happy to receive suggestions for improvement or edits.
We look forward to engaging with you via our new site. And as always, you can reach us via email at email@example.com or phone (202) 717-8705.