Diving View All CommitteesJoin Committee
The objectives of the Diving Committee are:
- To provide a forum for communication on all aspects of diving.
- To encourage the publication of technical papers on diving through the conferences and journals of the Marine Technology Society.
- To encourage the development and use of new diving technology and procedures, and refinement of existing technology and procedures.
- To address from the independent viewpoint of a professional technical society, topics and issues of interest to the diving community and to divers.
- To cooperate with other professional committees and the sections of the Marine Technology Society in furthering the overall goals of the society.
- To cooperate with committees of other societies in the United States and abroad in the furtherance of diving technology and procedures.
Search the Member Directory
Please login to search the member directory