Oceans In Action 2019
November 4-6, 2019
Courtyard Marriott Beachfront Gulfport, Mississippi
Registration opens at the end of July.
What’s Oceans in Action All About?
It’s the premier Gulf Coast regional marine technology event focusing on emerging technologies – bringing together federal, state, local, and private organizations for presentations, business-to-business/business-to-government meetings, exhibits of the latest technology, and pier-side demonstrations in association with the Advanced Naval Technology Exercise Gulf Coast.
NEW this year!
- Expanded pier-side demonstrations supporting the Advanced Naval Technology Exercise Gulf Coast
- High-level presentations and panels by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- More panels and meetings focused on how to do business with these and other federal agencies
Hear from Local and Regional Agencies
- USGS Hydrologic Instrumentation Facility (HIF)
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM)
- RESTORE Act
- The Port of Gulfport and the Ocean Enterprise
- Newest developments at the University of Southern Mississippi, including support to aquaculture research at the Thad Cochran Marine Aquaculture Center
- Additional presentations from local collaborative groups and emerging technologies
- In-room exhibit tables
- Themed exhibit rooms
- Marine Industries Science & Technology (MIST) Cluster
- Mississippi Defense Diversification Initiative (MDDI)
- One-on-one Business-to-Business and Business-to-Government meetings
- Networking receptions
Early-Bird Discounted Pricing
MTS Members $100, Non-members $200
Technology Showcase Tables $500 (includes 2 registrations)
Reach marine technology companies, government agencies, educators, and researchers. Become a sponsor of Oceans in Action. Contact Laurie Jugan, firstname.lastname@example.org.